Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How am I going to plan my four year university life?

Planning ahead to my university life can make me clear what I would be done. The following is my main goals. I will keep studying hard as I was in senior high school in the university, and I think I want to learn more things like social services and cultivate personal growing.
This year, I am a freshman and I will pay more attention to my course, make many friends with different personality. Friends are always not enough in the life. Next year, I can go to help old people or teach children in poor surroundings. It may teach me than I pay, and I can have a special experience which other people didn’t have. In the last two years, I will go to work and try to be independent from my parents. I can’t always be a child that my parents have to take care about me forever.
It may be have many frustrations in the process to complete my plans. However, if I go according to my plans, my university life will be colorful and fruitful.

No comments: